The 18th International Specialized Exhibition of Beauty Products in the Republic of Uzbekistan
4-6 June, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Why exhibit in Uzbekistan?
Tashkent is the largest city in Central Asia and has a population of approximately three million people, with an additional two million people living in the surrounding regions. Uzbekistan has a total population of approximately 35 million people – the largest consumer market among all countries in Central Asia.
Uzbekistan is the world’s 6th largest cotton producer, and is the world’s 3rd largest cotton exporter. Republic is the ninth gold largest producer in the world and it contains the world’s fourth largest reserves. Uzbekistan has substantial hydrocarbon resources, particularly in natural gas where it is among the world’s largest ten producers.
The government of Uzbekistan has opened the free conversion of local currency. Since 1996 (21 years) the market has been waiting for this reform. Free conversion opens unbelievable opportunities for business development and serves as accelerator of economic development.
– face care and body care products
– hair care products
– hygiene products and toiletries
– make-up and nail varnish
– raw materials and packaging
– household chemistry
– cosmetological equipment and tools
– professional face and body care products
– hairdresser’s equipment and tools
– professional products for hair care, styling and coloring
– tools and supplies for manicure, pedicure and nail design
– equipment, tools and supplies for plastic surgery
– equipment, tools and supplies for permanent make-up and piercing
– SPA procedures and aromatherapy
To ensure a high quality attendance we will aggressively carry out a comprehensive national and regional advertising campaign. This campaign will include:
– 10,000 direct mail of free invitations to buyers
– Print advertising in national newspapers
– SM promotion
– Banners across roads in Tashkent
– City TV advertising
– Telephonemarketing and B2B marketing campaign
Association of Hairdressers and Cosmetologists of Uzbekistan