The 9th International Exhibition of Products and Services For Maternity and Childhood In The Republic Of Uzbekistan
4-6 June 2024, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Why exhibit in Uzbekistan?
Tashkent is the largest city in Central Asia and has a population of approximately three million people, with an additional two million people living in the surrounding regions. Uzbekistan has a total population of approximately 35 million people – the largest consumer market among all countries in Central Asia.
Uzbekistan is the world’s 6th largest cotton producer, and is the world’s 3rd largest cotton exporter. Republic is the ninth gold largest producer in the world and it contains the world’s fourth largest reserves. Uzbekistan has substantial hydrocarbon resources, particularly in natural gas where it is among the world’s largest ten producers.
The government of Uzbekistan has opened the free conversion of local currency. Since 1996 (21 years) the market has been waiting for this reform. Free conversion opens unbelievable opportunities for business development and serves as accelerator of economic development.
– Toys and games, playgrounds
– Children’s clothing, bedding and other children’s textiles
– Hygiene items for the care of newborns
– Hygiene products and cosmetics for children
– Medicines for children, homeopathic and vitamin–mineral complexes
– Baby food, drinks
– Children’s furniture, home decoration and child care facilities
– Children’s, teenage clothes, shoes and accessories
– Cosmetics, personal care products for pregnant women and nursing mothers
– Services for the design of children’s parties
– Sports equipment and services for the organization of children’s leisure
– Raw materials and components for the production of children’s goods
– Psychological support for families, preparation for pregnancy and childbirth
– Publishers of children’s books and manuals
– Children’s furniture
To ensure a high quality attendance we will aggressively carry out a comprehensive national and regional advertising campaign. This campaign will include:
– 10,000 direct mail of free invitations to buyers
– Print advertising in national newspapers
– Print advertising in Russian and Central Asian trade newspapers and magazines
– National and local TV advertising in Uzbekistan
– Regional radio advertising throughout Uzbekistan
– TV Advertising
– SM promotion
– Banners across roads in Tashkent
– City TV advertising
– Telephone marketing and B2B marketing campaign
Exhibition pavilions of “Uzexpocentre” completely satisfy the international standards of holding the biggest exhibition events. In addition Uzexpocentre have the conference hall, open exhibition area and up-to-date exhibition equipment. Uzexpocentre is located in convenient place and have the good driveways, comfortable hotels (Hotel Expo ***, Hotel International *****), cafes and restaurants.
Are you ready to take a part in KinderExpo 2020 Uzbekistan? So, just fill this form and we will answer you!Read more