The 8th International Exhibition of Products and Services For Maternity and Childhood In The Republic Of Uzbekistan
11-13 May 2022, Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Place: “International” Hotel
Why exhibit in Uzbekistan?
Tashkent is the largest city in Central Asia and has a population of approximately three million people, with an additional two million people living in the surrounding regions. Uzbekistan has a total population of approximately 33 million people – the largest consumer market among all countries in Central Asia.
Uzbekistan is the world’s 6th largest cotton producer, and is the world’s 3rd largest cotton exporter. Republic is the ninth gold largest producer in the world and it contains the world’s fourth largest reserves. Uzbekistan has substantial hydrocarbon resources, particularly in natural gas where it is among the world’s largest ten producers.
The government of Uzbekistan has opened the free conversion of local currency. Since 1996 (21 years) the market has been waiting for this reform. Free conversion opens unbelievable opportunities for business development and serves as accelerator of economic development.
– Toys and games, playgrounds
– Children’s clothing, bedding and other children’s textiles
– Hygiene items for the care of newborns
– Hygiene products and cosmetics for children
– Medicines for children, homeopathic and vitamin–mineral complexes
– Baby food, drinks
– Children’s furniture, home decoration and child care facilities
– Children’s, teenage clothes, shoes and accessories
– Cosmetics, personal care products for pregnant women and nursing mothers
– Services for the design of children’s parties
– Sports equipment and services for the organization of children’s leisure
– Raw materials and components for the production of children’s goods
– Psychological support for families, preparation for pregnancy and childbirth
– Publishers of children’s books and manuals
– Children’s furniture
To ensure a high quality attendance we will aggressively carry out a comprehensive national and regional advertising campaign. This campaign will include:
– 10,000 direct mail of free invitations to buyers
– Print advertising in national newspapers
– Print advertising in Russian and Central Asian trade newspapers and magazines
– National and local TV advertising in Uzbekistan
– Regional radio advertising throughout Uzbekistan
– TV Advertising
– SM promotion
– Banners across roads in Tashkent
– City TV advertising
– Telephone marketing and B2B marketing campaign
Ministry of Preschool Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Committee of Women of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Ministry of Public Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan
Central Council of the Youth Union of
“International” Hotel in Tashkent, Uzbekistan was opened in 2008 in the heart of the city. It is a unique building of architectural complex with 3 exhibition halls, large hall for various events — seminars, conferences and concerts. The venue has the newest technical equipment for a variety of events.
Address: 2, Mustakillik ave.
Landmark: metro station “Mustakillik”